BluffTitler Ultimate 126.96.36.199 Patch + BixPacks Collection
BluffTitler Ultimate Full Version is a program for creating beautiful 3D text effects and simple animation applied during video editing. The result can be viewed in real time and then exported to a picture or video format. All created animation consists of layers that can be modified independently. BluffTitler supports a large number of different types of layers: camera, light, text, picture, video, plasma, particle, audio, etc. Layers can be linked together to create special effects. The program can be used in conjunction with such packages as: Pinnacle Studio, Sony Vegas, Ulead VideoStudio, MAGIX video deLuxe, Canopus Edius and Adobe Premiere.
Animation in the program is created in layers, due to which associations with the graphic, and not with the video editor, arise. In one project, you can use up to 64 layers, which is more than enough to create even very long titles and stuffed with effects.
A total of 12 types of layers are available that can be added to the project by selecting the Layer menu:
• Light – a layer that allows you to set the project lighting. The program allows you to choose between two types of lights – Ambient Light and Point Light. The first is simpler and allows you to adjust only the color of the light, but with the help of Point Light you can choose the intensity and position of the light source, determine the presence of shadows.
• Text – the layer intended for adding text. Since the creation of titles is the main purpose of the program, we can say that this layer is the main one. A huge number of parameters are available for text, including point size, transparency, twisting, changing position, scale, distance between letters.
• EPS – this layer allows you to add vector objects in the EPS format, such as arrows, geometric shapes, etc.
• Picture – layer to add a background image. The formats BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, etc. are supported. Many options are available for this layer, such as transparency, texture repeatability, rotation, and resizing.
• Video – the layer resembles the previous one and is intended to add a background video file. Supported file types are ASF, AVI, MPG, MPEG, VOB, QT and WMV.
• Video Capture – a layer that allows you to include in the project video captured from an external source.
• Plasma and Particle – with the help of these layers you can add to the credits prepared variants of animations with particles and light effects. This may be a picture that resembles noise on a TV screen, fireworks, falling snowflakes, a fountain, etc. Interestingly, these two layers can be used not only as a background, but also for the design of other layers. For example, if you add one of them to the text, the animation effects will appear inside or around the letters. Thus, for example, you can create a burning text. To add a Plasma or Particle layer to another layer, use the Attach command in the Layer menu.
• Model – layer provides an interesting opportunity to add three-dimensional models to the project. The program supports single .X format. Files of this format can be obtained, for example, by exporting a 3D model from 3ds Max. For this, you first need to install the free Panda DirectX Exporter plugin. The plugin is available only for 3ds Max versions 6-8.
• Scroll – a layer for creating text that moves across the screen at different speeds and in different directions.
• Audio – using this layer you can add music to the project. MP3, WAV and MID formats are supported.
• Passe-Partout – a layer that creates frames of different shapes, inside which animation effects take place.
Effects that can be created with BluffTitler, include:
• golden beveled titles
• blood dripping titles
• JPG textured titles
• the MPG textured titles
• mucous headlines
• hairy headlines
• explosive headlines
• reflection display headlines
• twisted headlines
• cartoon shaded titles
• golden glowing headlines
• spooky lit headlines
• silver spike
• miscible headings • inverted headings
• recurring headings
• powerfield emitting headlines
• flying headlines
• transfer of titles
• plasma backgrounds
• background videos turning into donuts
• particle effects
• audio MP3
• converting JPG images
• explosion of video backgrounds
• fractal backgrounds
• Optimization: loading big models The is a lot faster
• Water Water of layer is now! Just double sided
• 1 new property in the the particle of layer: the Min distance
• the Option colour use fog to as with the background Used colour in the FILE> the Set background Used colour … dialog
• Pixel media: new textures, new Shows and a new model
• Show duration is the no longer a rounded the off to whole seconds. CAN now! Just You, for example, in the 2.5 Press enter to the FILE> show For the Set duration … dialog
• 2 effects new: Special / Special NormalMapper and / Octopus
• 1 effect Converted old: V11_ReflectiveWater_CubemapDDS
• 1 option new: Max texture resolution Less Learn more
• Redesigned effect thumbnails
Bugfix: mirror, cubemap, and cubemap;
How to Install :
1. After Installing Program, Apply Given Patch.
2. Enjoy 🙂
BixPacks Collection Template for BluffTitler:
What is included in BixPacks Collection:
– BixPack 01 – Virtual Studios
– BixPack 02 – Ornaments
– BixPack 03 – Home Videos
– BixPack 04 – Lights, Camera, Action
– BixPack 05 – Sports
– BixPack 06 – Shine and Glow
– BixPack 07 – Glitz and Glam
BixPack 08 – Dust, Dirt & Destruction
– BixPack 09 – Emotions
– BixPack 10 – Splines in Space
– BixPack 11 – Party
– BixPack 12 – Lists
– BixPack 13 – Introductions
– BixPack 14 – Broadcast
– BixPack 15 – Sound Systems
– BixPack 16 – Newsrooms
– BixPack 17 – Happy
– BixPack 18 – Christmas and New Year
– BixPack 19 – Love & Wedding
– BixPack 20 – Space
– BixPack 21 – Candy
– BixPack 22 – Dutch skies
– BixPack 23 – DJ Markruz
– DJ Party
– Music Visualization Pack