Directory Opus Pro 12.12 Build 6961(x64) With Crack
Directory Opus Pro Edition – The world’s most powerful file manager and explorer replacement program that offers more flexibility and functionality. Directory Opus provides a complete file manager and explorer replacement for Windows with far more power and functionality than any other file manager available today. Directory Opus Pro is very easy to use, more functionality, more compatibility, more efficient and of course can be configured (almost all functionality can be configured easily). It supports multi-threading, FTP Handling, archive handling, picture & sound handling, and editing functions.
Directory Opus Pro 12 has shipped with a long list of major new features. The new macro recorder allows you for quick and easy batch file renaming, new image marking system helps you select multiple images from a folder for printing, sharing or anything else you want to do with them. It includes new ability to set custom tab colors for specific folders, scripting enhancements, new support for high DPI systems, and more.
- Advanced tasks handling, editing, etc.
- All basic file-management functionality
- Automated operations for managing files
- Batch file renaming and image conversion
- Color-code your files, assign icons, etc.
- Copying and ZIP-archiving operations
- Efficient, multi-threaded, modern design
- Fully configurable user interface
- Includes its own scripting language
- More customization options (customizable)
- Open and edit graphics, and sound files
- Quickly filter, sort, group and search
- Single or dual pane file display trees
- Support for FTP and archive formats
- Support FTP with advanced functions
- Supports the latest 4K display monitors
- Synchronize and duplicate file finder
- Very easy-to-use with tabbed interface
- View images, musics, documents and more.
- And so much more.
Directory Opus Pro 12.12 Full Crack
How to Install :
1. Install Program.
2. Open “FiXOPUS V2.0 – DeLtA” Folder & Run “Activator-DeLtA.exe”.
3. Done. Enjoy
CREDITS : NEOMMC | DeLtA