FastKeys 4.17 With Keygen
FastKeys Keygen is a powerful automation software that allows you to customize programs to run various actions on your computer,FastKeys Crack assign keystrokes to perform various operations.
For convenience, operations that can assign hot keys are divided into several categories:
- Open (file, folder, site, new browser window).
- Open the system folder (Trash, Control Panel, Desktop, My Computer, Network Neighborhood, Fonts, Printers).
- System operations (open the CD-ROM door, minimize all windows, shut down / restart the computer, switch the keyboard layout, etc.).
- Control WinAmp player (play, pause, stop, fast forward / rewind, etc.).
- Control the volume level of the sound device (louder / quieter / off).
- In addition, the program allows you to assign any text to the hot key. This feature will be very useful for those who often use standard phrases when writing text documents, in correspondence or when filling out various web forms. For example, when you press Ctrl + Alt + 3, the phrase Hello can be entered into the text. A separate key combination can be assigned to enter the text of the current date and (or) time.
Of course, when assigning hotkeys, it is necessary to ensure that they do not coincide with the already assigned combinations in frequently used applications, otherwise a conflict will occur: the computer will not be able to figure out exactly what action to take after pressing the combination. To avoid this, you need to use rarely used keys. For example, the Win key with the image of the operating system logo.
The user can create using FastKey an unlimited number of sets of hot keys, saving them as separate files, and loading as needed. For example, one set may be useful when traveling over the Internet, another – when working with graphics, the third – if a child is sitting at the computer, and so on.
Finally, FastKey is able to generate and print a hint in which all hotkeys assigned by the user will be listed.
How to Install :
- Use Given Keygen to Activate.
- Enjoy 🙂