R-Drive Image 6.2 Build 6207 + Portable + BootCD With Crack
R-drive image 6 crack
R-Drive Image Portable is a great tool for creating disk image files and backing up data. A disk image file containing an exact, “byte per byte” copy of a hard disk, partition, or logical disk can be created without rebooting the computer and with different levels of data compression. The created disk image can be saved on various types of media, including removable media such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
R-Drive Image Technician restores the disk image to the original disk, to another partition or to free unformatted disk space without rebooting the system. To restore the system or locked partition, R-Drive Image switches to pseudo-graphic mode directly from Windows or starts the boot version of the program from a CD or a set of diskettes. Using R-Drive Image, you can quickly and completely recover the system after total data loss caused by a system crash, virus attack or computer hardware crash.
You can also use R-Drive Image Technicianfor mass cloning of the system in cases when it is necessary to install one already configured system on several identical computers. In other words, you can manually configure one system, create its image, and then deploy this image to other identical computers, saving time and money. If you need to restore only a few files, the disk image can be attached as a virtual disk; data from it, i.e. directly from the disk image, easily copied via Windows Explorer or other file utilities.
- Simple and convenient user interface – no in-depth knowledge of computer management is required.
- Perform operations on the fly: Disk images are created without the need to stop and restart the Windows operating system.
- Compress image files. To save disk space, image files can be compressed.
- Removable media support. Image files can be saved to removable media devices such as CD-R (W) / DVD, Iomega Zip and Jazz discs.
- Microsoft networking support. Bootable R-Drive Image CD / DVD version supports saving a disk image on a remote computer and restoring it from a remote computer to a local computer on Microsoft networks (CIFS protocol).
- Pseudographic mode. Rebooting into pseudo-graphic mode, to restore to a system or any other locked partition, is carried out directly from Windows. No need to use a bootable CD / DVD.
- Extended list of supported devices. A large list of computer hardware components supported by the program.
- USB 2.0 is supported in pseudographic mode. While the cost of hard and removable drives is constantly decreasing, a removable USB 2.0 disk (flash drive) can be the most optimal and reliable solution for backing up system and other partitions on portable computers. No longer need to use unreliable CD / DVD and slow CD / DVD recorders.
- Boot version Special boot disks (two floppy disks or one CD / DVD) are created for recovery to the system partition.
- Restore individual files and folders. A disk image can be attached as a read-only virtual disk, and its contents can be viewed and copied.
- Splitting image file. The disk image file can be divided into several files with a lack of space to store it on one media.
- Disk Image Protection The image file can be password protected and contain additional comments.
- File system conversion. The file system of the restored disk can be converted (for example, FAT16 to FAT32 and vice versa).
- Creating new sections. Disk image data can be restored to free disk space. The size of the restored partition can be changed.
- Replacing sections. Disk image data can be restored to any existing partition. The program can delete an existing partition and restore the disk image to the free space.
- Copy Disc to Disc. A whole disk can be copied to any other, same or larger capacity.
- Check created image. The disk image file can be checked for the correctness of its creation before it is saved and / or restored.
- Schedule. The task of creating a disk image can be installed and executed at a certain time in automatic mode.
- Creating a script for frequent and automatic actions. The program interface allows you to create scripts to automatically create an image file and add data to an existing disk image file. Scripts are executed from the command line, and such a line can be included in any command file.
- Notification of operations performed. the program automatically creates and sends an e-mail notification, and can also launch an external utility when the disk image has been successfully created or the operation to create it has failed
- Support for Windows Vista and 64-bit processors. The new version of R-Drive Image supports all Windows Vista operating systems and 64-bit processors.
- Acceleration of image creation and disk copying operations. Added asynchronous I / O, zlib distributed compression library and other tools. As a result, image creation and disk copying operations increased to 200 percent.
- Differential mode image creation. In differential mode, when creating a backup copy of a disk, a comparison of current data with a 128-bit raw data cache is used without reading the main image. In any case, this speeds up the process of creating an image, but it also does not need to change the original discs when burning the image on a CD / DVD.
- Incremental image creation mode. Added new incremental image creation mode.
- The boot module can be burned onto a CD / DVD with the image. It became possible to use a bootable CD / DVD disk and to restore the system.
- Support for backing up a volume using the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service.
- Support for Dynamic Disks and BSD parts (BSD slices). Allows you to make backup copies of dynamic disks and BSD parts, save and restore them.
- Flexible control of recording to CD / DVD. Allows you to limit the write speed and cache the ISO file.
- Improved disk image file format.
- Write to NTFS partitions. The R-Drive Image version loaded from a CD / DVD (developed on the Linux kernel) supports writing to NTFS partitions as well as the Windows version of R-Drive Image does.
How To Install :
- See Given ReadMe File. That’s All
- Enjoy 🙂