TogetherShare Data Recovery 6.6.0 Crack
TogetherShare Data Recovery Crack
is used to recover lost data from PCs, servers or laptops. It is able to recover files from deleted or damaged hard disk partitions, as well as recover data from formatted disks with reinstalled Windows, from RAID-arrays, USB-flash drives, memory cards and other media.
Allows you to restore the necessary types of files and can automatically skip the “broken” sectors on the disk during the scan. Recover data in the case of formatting the disk, damage to its file structure, accidental deletion of files, system crashes and virus attacks.
• Recovers lost data in just 3 steps.
• Recover deleted or lost files, even if they were deleted from the recycle bin.
• Recover files after accidental formatting, even after reinstalling Windows.
• Restore files from unreadable dynamic disks.
• Recover files after a hard drive crash.
• Disk recovery after a hard drive failure.
• Recover files after splitting error.
• Recover data from hard drives with the RAW file system.
• Recover documents, photos, music, video and email.
• Restore files in Linux systems Windows.
• Restore from hard disk, camera card, USB, Zip, floppy or other media.
• Determine file types before file recovery to quickly find lost files.
• Save previous search results for continuous recovery.
• Fast scanning of lost files due to automatic skipping of damaged sectors.
• High quality file recovery.
• Ability to create a disk image for data recovery.
• Intelligent search for all possible file systems on the hard disk.
• Provides restoration of partitions of file systems FAT12, FAT16, VFAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, EXT2, EXT3.
• The program recognizes and stores long file names when restoring files and folders.
• Restore compressed and encrypted files under NTFS.
• Preview of recoverable files and images in BMP, EMF, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIF and PNG, etc.
• Support for large disks and multi-disk systems.
• Ability to resume the last result of recovery.
• Resize files to be restored.
• Restore a specific file by right-clicking.
• Simple and convenient interface.
When to use?
• The hard disk drive has been formatted.
• Damage or loss of critical file system structures.
• Accidental deletion of a file.
• Delete a file for no reason.
• Unexpected system shutdown or application crash.
• Computer viruses and worms.
• Loading problems.
• Partition structures are damaged or deleted.
• Damage due to reduced or increased supply voltage.
• Various types of file system corruption.
• Recover files on devices with unknown file systems, including hard drives, external ZIP / USB drives, removable SmartMedia, MemoryStick, SD cards, etc.
Supported device types:
• External ZIP / USB HDD
• IDE HDD
• SCSI HDD
• SATA HDD
• Fire Wire HDD (IEEE1394)
• USB flash drives
• SD memory cards
• Digital audio players
• Dynamic drives. There are five types of dynamic volumes: simple, composite, striped, mirrored, and RAID-5
• Memory cards and other media like drives that use FAT / NTFS and EXT2 / EXT3 file systems to store files and folders