Universal Extractor 18.104.22.1685 koros mod Repack by DeLtA
Universal Extractor MOD koros is a program designed to decompress and extract files from any type of archive or installer, such as ZIP or RAR files, self-extracting EXE files, application installers, etc. The full list of supported formats can be found in the table below. It’s able to support so many varied file formats by utilizing the many backend utilities listed in the credits at the bottom of the page.
Please note that Universal Extractor is not intended to be a general purpose archiving program. It cannot (and never will) create archives, and therefore cannot fully replace archivers such as 7-Zip or WinRAR. What it will do, however, is allow you to extract files from virtually any type of archive, regardless of source, file format, compression method, etc.
Universal Extractor koros MOD is useful for unpacking most installer files, but it is actually just a convenient wrapper around a number of other unpacking tools.
– App Pause on Right Clicking Tray Icon, Switched Off.
– Separate Compiled Application(x64 | x86).
– All Settings are Saved In “Appdata(local)”.
– Other Minor Changes.
– Context Menu(for all File types) & File Association(Optional).
– All Modules UptoDate[12-04-2019].
– Languages: EN, RU, ES, UK, ZH, BG.